*The list provided below exclusively includes the most selling tannoy speakers in India, which guarantees you top quality options that precisely offer you optimal value out of your hard-earned cash.
*You can certainly rest assured that the featured products have been previously purchased and positively sampled by countless thousands of painstakingly savvy punters drawn from various regions in India.
*The thoroughly filtered collection is duly updated on a daily basis, and as such only, the most recent and the most rave-reviewed tannoy speakers models are included.
- HTS loudspeakers benefit from a high-tech 19mm (3/4") Tannoy WideBand tweeter using a titanium dome. Titanium gives a much cleaner and more accurate response than typical soft-dome tweeters and allows HTS to boast a class-leading frequency response out to over 40kHz. Not only will this WideBand frequency response deliver the full spectrum of audio on Blu-ray movies it improves the coherence and naturalness of music reproduction.
- Using the elegant HTS tower main front loudspeakers, HTS 201 delivers a larger scale sound and fuller acoustics across the front soundstage. Combined with a pair of HTS satellites for rear effects, an HTS centre and the potent HTS subwoofer, the HTS 201 system delivers new levels of performance and style.
- Housed in their rigid wooden cabinets the HTS satellites integrate seamlessly with the twin mid bass driver HTS centre channel speaker designed to bring out the best in cinema dialogue. The potent yet discreet HTS active subwoofer completes the HTS 201 package, delivering deep bass and low frequency effects from any convenient room location.
- Unlike typical compact home theatre systems Tannoy HTS uses real wood cabinets to deliver a richer and fuller sound from a super-compact enclosure. At this price many manufacturers will use cheaper plastic construction for the satellite speakers, but Tannoy's drive for performance and value has created a real loudspeaker system, packed with performance and style.
- Tannoy HTS Tower loudspeakers are tall & elegant with a high gloss black finish and integrated plinth for stability. Standing over 920mm tall on the plinths, the HTS tower tweeter is at the perfect height for listeners seated on a sofa. The HTS 101 Tower is built from real wood cabinets to deliver a richer and fuller sound & mates the HTS tweeter with two 75 mm (3.00") mid-range drivers for additional power and drive. All HTS tweeters are protected with a small guard to prevent accidental knocks
- TFX satellite loudspeakers are compact enough to fit discreetly in any room, yet pack a punch much bigger that their compact dimensions would suggest. Each satellite speaker is a two-way design matching a 75 mm (3.00") mid-range driver with a high-tech 15 mm (0.6") titanium dome tweeter with high power neodymium magnet system. The mid driver uses one of Tannoy's bespoke multi-fibre mixes for the driver cone, tuned to deliver a fast and dynamic sound with a wide range of source movie material.
- With new surround sound formats delivering frequencies of up to 48kHz, the TFX system is capable of capturing the uppermost harmonic detail of every effect for an incredibly lifelike cinematic experience. Fine details are crafted with precision and texture, and mid-band compression is eliminated to reveal an open and spacious soundstage - just how the director intended.
- The TFX satellite and centre channel speakers feature the latest development in Tannoy's WideBand technology with a tweeter that extends its response to over 70kHz. This high-tech HF unit ensures high fidelity reproduction of harmonics in the soundtrack. Capable of handling amplifier bursts of up to 100 Watts, the TFX satellites weigh almost 1kg each despite their diminutive size. The TFX centre boasts horizontal orientation for easy placement under the TV. It weighs in at 1.5kg.
- Contemporary, sleek and effortless discreet, TFX has been styled to look as good as it sounds. Each TFX system is colour matched in a sumptuous black finish. Each TFX cabinet is made from an advanced polymer chosen to best damp the enclosure while structural bracing delivers tighter mid-range punch. TFX satellites have been developed to communicate speed, impact and clarity while the TFX centre has been further tuned to convey the most accurate and intelligible dialogue.
- The TFX subwoofer builds on the success & strengths of the award winning SFX model, underpinning the new Wideband TFX satellites with fast & deep bass. Inside the substantially built cabinet is a powerful built-in amplifier and a 200mm (8.00") long-throw driver, all controlled by sophisticated electronics within the unit. The TFX subwoofer is equally well equipped for both music and movies and offers a flexible range of connection options including RCA line level and speaker level signal inputs.
- Suitable for medium and larger sized rooms, the Eclipse Three is a substantial system upgrade for budget and more upmarket Hi-Fi systems as well as premium amplified network streamers. The Eclipse Three employs a D'Appolito driver configuration, usually only found on much more affluent loudspeaker designs.
- Backing up the class-leading sound-staging with real world dynamic scale, the Eclipse Three is tremendously efficient at 90 dB/Watt and boasts 240 Watt peak power handling. The larger cabinet and twin mid/bass driver configuration deliver outstanding low frequency response, with bass reproduction down to an earth-shaking 38 Hz... lower than many manufacturer's budget subwoofers!
- Suitable for larger listening rooms or where high volumes are required, Mercury 7.4's 44 litre twin-ported cabinet, dual 178 mm (7 inch) mid/bass drivers and refined 28 mm (1.1 inch) soft dome tweeter pack a mighty punch.
- To further enhance imaging and produce the widest soundstage, the drivers are positioned in a D'Appolito driver configuration. By placing the tweeter centrally between the two bass/mid drivers, the speaker's dispersion characteristics are smoothed through the critical crossover region resulting in a highly articulate musical performance on or off the loudspeaker's main axis.
- This eliminates the traditional 'sweet spot' to deliver peak performance across more seats in your listening room. As befits a flagship of any TANNOY loudspeaker series, the Mercury 7.4 boasts class leading peak power handling at 300 Watts and extremely high 93 dB/Watt efficiency making it suitable for the broadest range of partnering equipment.
- It can also be used as a front stereo pair where listening room space is at a premium. Two pairs of Minis, an Eclipse Centre and a TANNOY TS2.8 subwoofer would make a superb performance 5.1 system for small rooms.
- Each speaker features a new 100 mm (4.00") oval mid/bass driver and a coaxially mounted 20 mm (0.78") WideBand tweeter with neodymium motor for perfect frequency alignment.
- Energy saving AUTO power function
- Switchable phase, 0 or 180 degrees
- Volume and crossover frequency controls
- Imported from USA
- Delivers in 15 days
- High resolution computer-independent analog level control
- Power free - No power-supply required
- Smooth ergonomic feel
- Tight grip' rubberized bottom plate
- Fully balanced XLR connectivity
- Super Base, Ultra Compact Design
- Built-in Microphone for Hands-Free call
- Bluetooth, FM, TF Card, Aux in, Headphone Jack
- 2.4G Bluetooth wireless connection play system
- Great Looks
- Imported from USA
- Delivers in 15 days
*When you opt to choose any of the products put on the top cadre top 10 list. You’re only giving yourself a perfect blend of certain value, verified quality, and universally tested reliability.
Now, do yourself the ultimate favor of your whole lifetime – go for the irresistibly compelling choice that has won everyone’s regard worldwide.